- Which machines require the Wireless Bluetooth adapter?
- Can I use the regular blade housing for the deep cut blade?
- Which deep cut blade and housing works with my machine?
- What is the Universal Overlay?
- With the universal keypad overlay, some of the boxes in the cartridge handbook have a gray X in them. What does this mean?
- What does the universal keypad overlay look like?
- What are the dimensions of the Rolling Craft Tote, Machine Tote, and Shoulder Bag?
The Wireless Bluetooth Adapter is formatted for use with the Explore and Explore One machines, so that they may be used with the Design Space mobile app. The Explore Air comes with a bluetooth module built-in, and does not require the Wireless Bluetooth adapter.
The Wireless Bluetooth adapter is not compatible with the Expression 2, Imagine, Expression, Cake, Mini, Cake Mini, Create, or Personal machines.
The deep cut blade housing was crafted for best support of the pressure and other factors associated with cutting thicker and denser materials. The housing is also slightly shorter than the regular blade housing to provide more clearance for thicker materials. The deep cut blade should be used with the deep cut blade housing for best results.
The universal keypad overlay is a silicone keypad overlay for use with Cricut cutting machines that use a keypad for selecting images. It offers a consistent, simple format for all cartridges launched after August 1, 2013. Going forward, you’ll only have to learn, organize, and store one overlay, instead of a specific overlay for every cartridge.
Eliminating cartridge-specific overlays also enables us to make the cartridge packaging smaller, keeping cartridges at an affordable price point. Less packaging is also more environmentally friendly.
With the universal keypad overlay, some of the boxes in the cartridge handbook have a gray X in them. What does this mean?
Some images require more layers than others. The boxes with a gray X indicate that there are no images associated with the keys one would normally press to get an image shown there.
The universal overlay is the same size as a cartridge-specific overlay, but has a consistent arrangement of numbers and letters, instead of the varying shapes and letters of older overlays.
Rolling Craft Tote
- Width: 26 inches
- Depth (front to back): 10.25 inches
- Height: 14.38 inches
- Width: 26 inches
- Depth: 9.25 inches
- Height: 9.25 inches
- Width: 15.75 inches
- Depth: 3.94
- Height: 14.17 inches